Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

Here's The (Giant) Scoop

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. I am so excited to show my first card using the brand new July release. It is filled with so many goodies, from stamp sets to stencils, number and alphabet dies and a paper pad! I am featuring the Sundae Sweeties Clear Stamp Set and the Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad, which is gorgeous for my card. I feel like I say that about every paper pad Jo releases!

What is extra special about this particular paper pad, is that I created the background coloured panels in some of the designs in the pack, including the one I used on my card! It is very exciting for me to have some of my artwork used in this way. 


I stamped, coloured (with Copics) and die cut my kitty holding the giant ice cream cone, as well as the popsicles from the Cool Critters Clear Stamp Set. To add sprinkles to the ice cream, I used the small circle in the Birthday Bear Clear Stamp Set and stamped it using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide. 

For the back panel, I used the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies to die cut out some white card stock using the largest die in the set. I added colour to this using my BG13 Copic marker to match the colours on the popsicle. I also die-cut out the scalloped frame using the same die set.  


I cut down the patterned paper so that it fits behind the frame, and used liquid glue to add it to the blue-green background. I then added the white scalloped frame, followed by the kitty and ice creams. I stamped the sentiment from "Cool Critters" and cut it out with the
coordinating dies and then added it to the card using some foam tape to add dimension. To complete the card, I added some white gel pen highlights and stickles to the cherry for some sparkle.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order, including the new release!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like