Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Be Slothy

Hello crafty friends, it's Kitty here with my usual Thursday afternoon post. Today I am sharing a fun Slimline card featuring some cute sloths...


For this card I used the Be Slothy Stamp Set to create all the images. I stamped them in black ink, coloured them with copics and cut them out. To create the background I die cut kraft card using the medium Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies. I then die cut the panel using Tulip Aperture Slimline Die to create the shaker windows. I used the Chic Chevron Stencil with a little brown ink to add a bit of patterned to the panel. I added acetate onto the back of the panel, sequins and fixed it onto some blue card. I mounted the panel onto card and onto a slim card base. I added each of the images onto the panel with glue and foam pads along with some stamped sentiments from the same stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back next Thursday with another T4T DT creation. Don't forget you can use the code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. See you all soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like