Pages

Monday 12 July 2021

A cuppa thanks

Hi crafty friends! 

It is DT Natalia with you today. I hope you had a great weekend!

For this quick and easy card, I used a stamp that I have had for a long time from Time for Tea but never got round to using it - the Plaid background stamp set - I love the pattern on that stamp, it is so pretty. Instead of using ink, I decided to do some heat embossing with it. That blue is just gorgeous! It is hard to capture on the picture, but it is a bit glittery. It is Cummerbund from Catherine Pooler. I cut that to a square shape to fit on my A2 panel nicely. 




I then stamped the fun cat, panda and sugar cubes from the Terrific Pals stamp set and coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I went for pastel colours this time as that would go well with the background. 

I used the coordinating die to cut them out and then arranged them on my background before sticking them down with double sided foam tape. To finish it off, I added the 'a cuppa thanks' sentiment on black cardstock with white embossing. I die cut it three time to build some dimension, which I think makes a huge difference on a card! 

I really like how quick this card was to make - what about you? do you like quick cards of rather elaborated ones? 

Remember to use the discount code T4TNEILA10 in your next order at the shop for a 10% off! 

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like