Pages

Monday 19 July 2021

Have a mice day!

 

Hello crafty friends! 

It is DT Natalia - I hope you had a lovely weekend, the weather was so hot! Did you enjoy it, or are you a bit like and prefer it a tad cooler?

I have a card I made with some older products from the Time for Tea Designs shop that are some of my favourites of all times. I combined two sets for this card: Bake my day stamp set and baked with love stamp set. I love both, cooking and eating (the latter even more!) so these sets were a must in my stash! I love that the coordinating die for the Bake my day set cuts the oven's door so you can open it - it's so cute! 


So I started off by ink blending some victorian velvet distress oxide with the Brick Wall stencil and I used iced spruce for the floor. I then used the middle one of the Slimline Scallop nesting dies to cut out the panel. I really like the scallop effect in cards, and the little pierced detail it has as well. I then used the circles from the Slimlime scalloped trio circle nesting die set as I thought it would give it some more interest. I used vellum on the circle 'windows' to mute the brick colour a bit and allow the critters to be the focal point. 

I coloured all the stamps with a mix of my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and my Ohuhu brush pen markers. I am trying to use the Ohuhu more as that is the only way I can get familiar with the colours and combinations - but it's always hard to change from what you are used to!

I used a bit of vellum behind the oven door so it looks like an oven door, and I put a pie inside! 


I used double sided sticky pads to mount the mice and accessories to the panel, and then some fun foam behind the panel to mount it onto a slimline (8.5x3.5") cardbase. 


This must be one of my favourite scenes of all times - those guys seem to be having a great time together! 

Did you know you can use the code T4TNEILA10 at the shop to get a 10% off? ❤


Sending hugs,

Natalia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like