Pages

Thursday 15 July 2021

Happy Bee Day!

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Time for Tea Designs blog today!!! Silvia's here with a super cute and super easy to do card.


I started die cutting the smallest panel from the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" die set and I ink blended it with salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxide inks for the sky and twisted citron and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks for the grass. I added a bit of texture on it splattering some clean water and brown, green and blue inks loosened with water.

I then stamped the cute bunny from the "All Occasion Critters" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I then cut a bright pink panel from the "Brighter Days" 6x6 patterned paper pad and I heat embossed in white the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock.

I put everything together and that's my card, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thank you so much for passing by today and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you and amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like