Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Celebrate! It's your birthday!

Hello crafty friends! Today it's new release day here at Time for Tea Designs and it's a really yummy one!

Making my card I started ink blending a rectangle panel with the "Diamond Burst" stencil and squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide ink.

I then cut a white frame with the biggest die from the "Smile Inverted Scallop Frame" die set, I glued on the card base and I splattered with a bit of ground espresso Distress Oxide ink loosened with water.

I stamped images from the new "Hello Cupcake" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I also die cute three times the "celebrate" word from the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" die set (two from white cardstock and one from white glitter cardstock). I glued them one above the others and I colored it with brown alcohol markers.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added a sentiment from the stamp set and that's all.

I hope you'll like this card and enjoy the new release 'cause it's really so sweet and adorable.

Thank you so much for passing by today and don't forget that you can get a 10% discount off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Hugs, Silvia.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like