Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2021

All to the sea!!!

 Hello friends, Claudia here with a card on the beach. I liked the idea of creating a fun scene and taking these kids to the beach to take a dip and have fun in the sea. 

I used characters from different sets to create my card, and I think the ones from the Car Critters set are ideal in this case. Then I thought that at the beach comes the hunger, so I used the set Bears Picnic which talks about picnics and in my opinion they are great for the beach too!


I created the base of my thin paper with the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies set and the waves and sand with the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies set. I then blended with the Distress Oxide

I like to use stamps in alternative ways because I think creativity and originality is a lot of fun. 

 Greetings to all of you and good week !!

           Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like