Pages

Friday 23 July 2021

Lucky Duck Friends

 


Hello everyone, and happy Friday! Today, I share a cute scene of an adorable couple of duck friends from the Lucky Ducks stamp set. I absolutely love mallard ducks, see them daily on my walks, and often talk to them and bring them seeds. There is one family with 20 ducklings that I have been watching for weeks, it is adorable to see them all line up in a row. 

I started by stamping the sitting duck onto some white card stock. I then created a mask of this duck and cut it out and placed it over the duck on the card. I then stamped the pond from the Skating By Penguins and the grass on top of the duck. I added the bees from the All Occasion Critters Clear Stamp Set, as well as the flowers and extra grass and cattails.  


Once the scene was stamped, I coloured it in with my Copics and cut it with my paper trimmer into a square. I used an older T4T square nesting die to cut out the lined paper from the Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad. I adhered the scene to this and added some highlights with my white Gelly Roll Pen. I then added the sentiment "I'm a lucky duck to have you as my friend."


To finish the card, I added the second duck which I stamped, coloured and cut out and applied to the card using some foam tape. I thought the added dimension of the second duck was just the ticket!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like